Who can benefit from Junk it Removal’s services?
- Apartment managers and maintenance personnel
- Commercial property managers and maintenance personnel
- Storage building owners and managers
- Small businesses, offices, shops, and garages
- Businesses, municipalities and organizations that need assistance with disaster preparedness
- Businesses that are faced with a temporary situation which exceeds their ability to process and dispose of waste and debris
- Any business that has junk that needs to be removed and disposed of properly but doesn't have the time and means to do so
What will Junk it Removal haul off?
The short answer is anything that will fit in our Junk it Removal truck, can be loaded by our two-man crew, and is not chemical, biological or hazardous in nature. Here is a more complete list of what we DO and DO NOT remove.
What does Junk it Removal do with junk from businesses?
We sort it and dispose of it properly. That means items which can be recycled are taken to the appropriate recycling center. Items which can be used or refurbished by local charities are donated, and the remaining items will be taken to the nearest landfill and disposed of properly.
How much does Junk it Removal charge to remove junk from my business?
The cost to have us remove your junk is less than you might think. Our pricing is based on volume, or in other words, how much of our truck your junk takes up. Our minimum charge is for one-eighth of the truck or less. Then the price increases in one-twelfth increments up to a full load.
Our Junk Calculator will help you visualize the volume of junk that you have and give you a good idea of how much we will charge to remove it. Our crew will give you the exact cost, taxes included, on site.
How can my business benefit by using Junk it Removal?
- The labor, transportation, and disposal costs are all included
- Our removal and disposal process is professional and environmentally friendly
- We provide on-time service, and our uniformed crew is professional and courteous
- We take on the risk involved and are properly insured for commercial work
- You are freed up to run your business and your employees are able to do what you hired them to do
- We have a dedicated Commercial Account Manager to partner with you
easy account set up and billing
- Discounts for large commercial jobs and/or regular, repeat service
Still have questions?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or contact our Commercial Account Manager.